Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Abigail & Bronwyn Bunny




The Abigail & Bronwyn Bunny doll is my absolute favourite, although I love Johnny the Mouse, and I have a soft spot for Myrtle Bunny. These girls are so sweet and lovely you wouldn't hesitate to give one to your newborn baby, in fact I have sold a few to date for little babies to cuddle. They're very happy, I don't need to tell you, it's obvious.
(Based on a true story).

"Abigail and Bronwyn Bunny are each other’s very best friends. They share all of their ideas and play lots of sport too. You might think they’re just the same but Abigail and Bronwyn are two very different little girls. Bronwyn loves to listen to music, but Abby prefers to read. Abigail’s favourite colour is pink wheras Bronny likes blue by far the best. The girls are ‘dicephalus’ twins which is very, very unusual. They think they’re lucky! Abby and Bronny always have someone to talk to!"

AU$165

1 comment:

ELAINE HABY said...

Your creations are wonderful!
I first saw them at Craft Victoria and I'm glad to have found your blog.